Wednesday, March 2, 2011

One and Only

"I dare you to let me be, your
Your one and only
Promise I'm worth it
To hold in your arms
So come on, and give me a chance
To prove I am the one who can
Walk that mile 
Until the end starts"

Its another week and yet another live gem from Adele's new album. I promise I'll try only to post about her once this week but its really hard not to think about her when her cd is loaded into my stereo at home, a copy in my car and I spend all day listening to her live stuff.

I have never heard someone sound EXACTLY like they do on the record live. She is incredible. 

This song is creeping on me fast!

"I dare you to let me be.... your one and only..."
sends chills up my spine




UPDATE:
Okay I just realized that since this will be my last post about Adele for the week there should be a few more things I should tell you... first this Friday, March 4th she will be featured on MTV's Unplugged series. (dvr already set)

And finally....she was on Chelsea Lately on Monday where she sat and gave an interview... and well I also realized after this appearance that Adele and I should totally be friends. Shes hilarious! Especially talking about the "ginger biscuit" hair color, running over P.Diddy on a golf cart or how she mistook Sarah Palin for Tina Fey when she was performing on Saturday Night Live.

Okay I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment