Thursday, March 17, 2011


Okay I know I am a terrible blogger this week. I don't have many excuses other than I just didn't have the time. Its quite difficult to balance everything and well this week I let the blog go. I'm sorry I promise I'll make it up to you in the near future! 

This week has been full of crazy anxiety. 

Work has been very stressful. Good but stressful... lots to do...so little time. Tomorrow morning I'm jumping on a plane for my final NJ dentist appointment. Thats right, its finally over. Two years of back and forth...back and forth is finally coming to an end. (or at least it better or me and Dr. F are going to have words). 

This whole dental process has been a blessing/curse. I am extremely blessed to have two parents who care about me and my health so much that they would help me with this huge undertaking. But the curse has been that every single visit back home for the last two years have been plagued with dentist visits and well its extremely tough to be in a fantastic mood when you are being drilled in your head for hours each morning. 

So yeah I'm ecstatic that it is coming to a close. 

So I will return here on Sunday. Hopefully with renewed vigor for this blog... I need to get back on track.

So for now I leave you with a song from a band that I virtually grew up with. 

Here is Blaire Reinhard Band with "St. Patricks Day"

No comments:

Post a Comment