Monday, September 27, 2010

Amy McDonald - The Road To Home

"Oh the light is fading all the time
And this life I'm in, it seemed to pass me by
But I still remember which way to go
I'm on the road, the road to home"

Amy McDonald is an artist that I have been following for the last year or two. Her debut album "This is the Life" was released back in 2007 and ever since this Scottish born singer/songwriter has been making her way throughout Europe and now finally onto U.S. soil. 

This song from her is one of her more unknown, its a simple tune. Not much to it, but I can listen to it all day long. If you enjoy her voice I highly recommend you go to youtube and listen to other songs like "Youth of Today" or "Mr. Rock and Roll". She is quite the impressive artist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment