Thursday, September 16, 2010

Edward Monkton

Warning this post has nothing to do with music and everything to do with ridiculous greeting cards. Welcome to my ridiculous life.

About five years ago my friend Amy and I.... (well I'm not sure who discovered them first but I certainly remember when they were first were introduced to me) discovered the world of Edward Monkton Cards. And well to anyone with a sense of humor who likes to send mail to people should jump on this bandwagon as soon as possible.

I absolutely adore the cards that he makes up. They are so creative and so damn funny that you can't not send them to people who you think will like them just as much.

I mean if you don't like these cards.... well we would probably not be friends. Thats a pretty fair statement, and shows you how much I love these things!

Here are some of the greeting cards you can find:




For more great Edward Monkton cards visit his site HERE or visit Mongrel in Carytown

No comments:

Post a Comment