Wednesday, September 1, 2010

San Diego Bound

Well tomorrow I'm loading myself into a huge airplane and taking flight to California. San Diego to be exact. Its a long overdue trip to see some of my best friends from college. Its going to be a trip full of relaxation, beach time and of course San Diego's famous fish tacos. I will not leave without trying one! So yeah starting tomorrow I will be taking a break from blogging while I travel.

Although one would think someone with a music blog would have a lot to say about the new music she was hearing while traveling. True. But everyone needs a break from technology sometimes.... right? And well thats the excuse I will be giving myself.

So for my final posts before my trip I will be posting my favorite songs about California. And well, during my research last night I found that there certainly are a few great ones. Starting with The Mamas and Papas "California Dreamin'"

No comments:

Post a Comment