Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame - Bon Jovi


This post is for my cousin Liz. 

Liz is not from New Jersey. I am. 

But she still loves this man above more than anyone that I know of. For real.

So for her I was happy this morning to hear of Bon Jovi's name added to the list of nominees for this years induction to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. **Again this does not mean they are in, but it does get them on the short list**

Now while he would not be my first choice (I'm still trying to figure out how Peter Gabriel still has yet to be nominated....) but I gotta give it to the home state boy. Your "Slippery When Wet" album is still a standard. And well, I'll say it. You still look pretty damn good. So todays for you Bon Jovi and Liz. 

Well deserved.

Now get Peter Gabriel in there immediately! 

1 comment:

  1. Awww, I heart you! I still love Bon Jovi more, but you're on "the short list" of people I love!! :)

    ReplyDelete