Friday, September 10, 2010

Magic ft Rivers Cuomo

Okay this following post is a shout out to my little brother Rick. He came to Richmond for a surprise visit a few weeks ago and brought with him is undying love of pop music. Now Rick is easily one of the smartest kids I know, but I often make fun of his Ryan Secreast Top 40s love. For some reason its all he listens to and he LOVES IT. He knows all the hit songs out there right now and well, I love him because he doesn't apologize for it. Instead he insists on trying to introduce me to new songs that well lets be honest, I wouldn't be caught dead listening to.

One of these songs he brought with him was B.O.B's new song called "Magic" and well after laughing through it the first time or two I heard it... its stuck with me. The melody is uber catchy, it features one of my favorite lead singers Rivers Cuomo from Weezer and well now I like it. Well I don't know if like it is the word, but it sure has been caught in my head for the last few weeks.

So here is its shout out.

No comments:

Post a Comment