Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday!

Its Friday!!! I'm very very very happy about this. The reason being? It ends what has been a ridiculous three week stretch of work. Starting next week I'm back to a normal schedule. No more staying until its dark out. No more waking up extremely early to go speak at meetings. Hopefully just some normal days and I get get back to enjoying what it is I do here. 

Enough about me and back to the subject at hand... FRIDAY! Currently its about 65 almost 70 degrees outside, so hopefully I won't be spending too much time on the computer today. The plan is to knock out some work and go get outside. I'll do this now because I do believe it will rain tomorrow. Boo. Oh wells at least I will not be working!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. For now enjoy this pretty neat cover of Britney Spears - Criminal by Garrett Borns. Not what you would expect at all... (I will say this I would have given him more points if he took the toothpick out of his mouth... just sayin)

No comments:

Post a Comment