Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hello Tuesday!

Well well well, Tuesday is here and somehow its almost half way over. How exactly did that happen? I was up at the crack of dawn (and by that I mean anytime I have to actually get up before 7am) to go to a Breakfast Fundraiser at the Jefferson here in Richmond. It was to raise money for the VCU Massey Cancer Center. There was a healthy breakfast, a great guest speaker, lots of people that I knew in the room which is always nice all and all a good morning. 

Now I'm back at work for a relatively easy day. These next few weeks are a little crazy, I'm working late on most nights and most of my days are filled with crazy meetings for our event coming up next month. So I'll take advantage of days like today when I can. 

Hope everyone is having a good day, I'm going to attempt to do a little work and make up for my waste of a day that was yesterday. 

As for music here is a good one of the Jack's Mannequin album that came out last September. Enjoy!

"We are just these people running around, and I'm in no hurry to figure it out"

No comments:

Post a Comment