Thursday, February 2, 2012

U2 - Walk On

Been a rough day for me so far. Lots of really heavy things going on here at work kind of have made my head spin. All I want to do is for it to be 4pm and I can load myself into my car and get out of here. I know that I will feel much better once that happens... Until then I will try to keep smiling and keep moving this day forward.

Helping with that is U2, this next song stumbled across my pandora a few minutes ago and for a moment I forgot how great it is. 

"And if the darkness is to keep us apart
And if the daylight feels like it's a long way off
And if your glass heart should crack
Before the second you turn back
Oh no, be strong

Oh, oh, walk on, walk on,
What you got they can't steal it
No, they can't even feel it
Walk on, walk on
Stay safe tonight"

No comments:

Post a Comment