Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Mini Rant

Mini Rant... Ready Go!

Where the hell are all the good movies????

Yes you heard me. I for one love going and wasting $10 bucks a pop at the movies (maybe more if I'm in the mood for popcorn) but there are no good movies out! "Man on a Ledge" Really? Teenage Superheros? Been done before. The only one out that I even have any inclination of watching is Hugo and its made for children. 

And speaking of movies, the Oscars are going to suck this year. (I can't believe I just said that) I've been watching this award show every single year that I can remember but this year I can easily say... that it may even be worse then last year! **GASP**

Get it together Hollywood. Stop letting Will Smith remake the Karate Kid with his own children and take some control with what you are letting out to the public. I'm sure there are about a thousand indie films that are amazing and just waiting for the right funding. Go fund those.... no more movies about Dolphins and their struggle to succeed. 

Mini rant over! 
Thank you and have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment