Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Andrew Belle "Static Waves"

I first wrote about Andrew back in 2010 when his song "The Ladder" was making its rounds around the indie radio stations. Last night while my ipod was on shuffle it brought me back to that album and played me this song "Static Waves" and for a moment I was transported back to when I first got his album. Its just simple music. I love it so much. I'm actually glad that the radio and the mainstream media has not picked up on artists like Andrew. It keeps their music fresh even years after the release of an album. 

Here is "Static Waves" feat Katie Herzig.

"the static waves across the screen
define this notion
back and forth in between
like my emotion
and I know you're never gonna understand
and won't you slow this down oh if you can"

No comments:

Post a Comment