Friday, February 3, 2012

Super Bowl in Indy

This weekend the Super Bowl is headed to Indianapolis. While I've mentioned before that I don't really care about who wins this year, it is pretty cool that it will be at a stadium I was in just a mere two years ago. 

My family and I traveled out to Indy to watch the AFC Championship back in 2009. While the city isn't the greatest city I've ever been to, the stadium was pretty impressive (even for a dome, which I believe football should never be played in). I can only imagine how loud its going to be in there, because to this day when the Colts came out for the start of that game it was easily the loudest noise I've ever heard in my life. And I've been to some pretty loud concerts... 

It should be fun this weekend to try and spot where our seats were for that fateful game. It will most definitely bring up some good memories of the fun times we had there. 

Oh Jets, one day you will actually be playing on this weekend... one day... 

No comments:

Post a Comment