Tuesday, March 9, 2010

World Spins Madly On

Good Morning!

I woke up today to a note posted from on of my dear friends Amy, who says "let this day be one of gratitude, love and adventure" and I couldn't agree with it more. So I start the morning with the song that reminds me of her. Because I love our friendship, I'm grateful for it and being friends with her is nothing short of an adventure (aka first wednesdays). Every time I this song it I am brought back to our "mini work apartment" where we spent some long hours counting pennies, and making walk envelopes. Fun times.

Although we have both moved on in our work life one thing remains the same. There is nobody else I would like to ditch work with three days before a big event and go eat bagels on Broad street. Your the best Amy! Hope you have a wonderful day (you deserve it!)

1 comment: