Monday, March 29, 2010

Oasis Day? Why Not!

Well after an utterly exhausting weekend, I'm not really looking forward to a long work week yet there are a few things that will help me get through it. My Dad is coming to visit this weekend, I get to know if I hit the Phish lottery sometime this week solidifying my summer plans, and finally I'm officially one week closer to vacation. We are on a 20 day countdown people! So today I'm doing something different. I'm going to dedicate today to one of my favorite bands. Yes Oasis. I can't help but sing along to all of their tunes, and their early music I have to admit is quite stellar.

So today on this rainy Monday I bring to you a day full of my favorite Oasis tunes.

First is the ever so popular "Wonderwall". You can't not love this song!

No comments:

Post a Comment