Thursday, March 4, 2010

Todays Theme: Funnies

Last night I went to my monthly first Wednesdays dinner party/gift exchange/bingo game at my friend Amy townhouse and I laughed harder than I had in a really long time. I don't know if it was the fabulous Bingo prizes, Amy's story about the post-it note, a visit from someone we had been hearing about for ages, a visit from a friend who had moved away, or maybe it was just all the good people sharing the same space. Either way I had a great time and its the reason why I look forward to First Wednesdays every month.

So last night I laughed a lot. It made me feel great when I woke up this morning. I have been in a fantastic mood all day, which is why todays theme is the funnies. I find humor in almost anything and find its a great way to go through life. So here is another one. Another hilarious video for you to sit back and laugh to because well...why not.

The following video is what my answer would have been like if you asked me about the Civil War in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment