Tuesday, March 23, 2010

This Is How We Do It

Okay, I said today was gonig to be full of embarrassment and coming clean. Here it is. My first concert I saw with a group of friends. (The first actual concert I saw my dad took me to a Beach Boys concert...lucky right!) Unfortunately this concert experience looking was not as cool as I thought. I remember it like it was yesterday. It was Tara's birthday and her mother had bought us all tickets to the...get this. Montel Jordan/Boys 2 Men show at the PNC Bank Arts Center. My mother agreed to let me go, I think mostly because it meant that she didn't have to. And we left on what was to be the best concert ever. And well at the time it totally was. We had lawn seats, I stood on a garbage can for some of the performance, I remember dancing with 12 girls in circles to this song. I really truly thought that I would never see another concert as great as these two groups. Wow was I wrong. This hands down goes down as one of my most embarassing concerts I ever went to.

The following was my jam of the 90s. Yes. My jam.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment