Thursday, March 25, 2010

Television the Drug of the Nation

Its Thursday night. Its my favorite night of television. All of my favorites are on. 30 Rock, Private Practice, Greys Anatomy, The Office. Trust me the entire list will scare you. My dvr will be on complete overload recording shows for my lazy rainy weekend ahead.

So thats why I find it completely ironic that while driving to pick up my dinner just about an hour ago this song came across my radio. It is one of my favorites. An oldie but a goodie. Its by, get this band name: The Disposable Heroes of Hiphoprisy. The song "Television the Drug of the Nation". And I hate to admit it, but the entire song is totally true.

Now I go back to being my pathetic self on the couch until further notice.

I did run today, so I guess I earned it.

No comments:

Post a Comment