Monday, March 8, 2010

One Year Ago

Wow how time flies.

It was one year ago. One year ago that my favorite band decided to end the stupidness and reunite with vigor, talent and finally with a purpose. Phish 3.0 came back down to the Hampton Coliseum and all suddenly was right in the world. Now do I think that everything that went right in my world in the last year is because they are back? No but I do think it helped.

No longer do I have to sit and wait for to me is a little slice of heaven. No longer do I have to spend my summers going to shows all the while wishing I was watching my boys play. No longer do I have to wait and for that I have nothing but gratitude.

This band is what brought all my friends together in college, and its a damn good excuse to reunite with them and see shows whenever possible. This past year has taken me up and down the east coast on a few occasions and I'm looking forward to where it will take me this year.

So this morning is a mini tribute to my favorite band, my boys. Phish. Welcome Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment